It’s important to feel good about your smile. It impacts the way you feel about yourself, and it’s often the first thing people notice about you. With an improved, beautiful grin, you’ll experience a boost in confidence that can completely transform your life. With a trustworthy, experienced Kalamazoo cosmetic dentist you will:
- Look younger and more attractive
- Improve first impressions when you meet new people
- Hide signs of wear and tear on your teeth
- Feel comfortable pursuing new opportunities, whether it’s a new job or new relationship
- Improve your oral health
Make it easier to show off your smile by improving the appearance of your teeth and gums! Call us today at 269-482-3171 to schedule an appointment and find out how we can help transform it into a masterpiece.
Erase Your Flaws & Reclaim Your Gorgeous Grin
There’s no shame in wanting to hide the flaws and imperfections on your teeth. In fact, a recent survey shows that 45 percent of people think that a smile is one of the most attractive features of a person, no matter what their age. We’ve seen many people walk into our office embarrassed to open their mouth, but then walk out after their cosmetic treatment feeling confident about their gorgeous grin.
No matter the condition of your teeth and gums, we offer several options that can beautify your smile. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening – Our whitening services are safe and effective at removing stains and discoloration on your teeth. We offer both in-office or at-home professional whitening treatment, so you can brighten your teeth with the method that is most convenient for you.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are thin materials that cover the front of your teeth and can hide dental damage, discoloration, chips, cracks, and other irregularities. We use e.max veneers for the best results. These tooth-colored restorations are custom made for you using impressions of your teeth so they completely blend in with your smile. With proper oral care, they can last for years.
- Tooth Bonding – In this procedure, the dentist applies a tooth-colored composite to hide and repair flaws such as chips and stains. This is a relatively quick treatment that shouldn’t take more than one or two appointments. Dental bonding can last for years as well, with appropriate care.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If you notice your teeth appear longer than before or your gums are pulling back from your teeth, it may be a sign you are dealing with receding gums. Our gum recession treatment will restore the appearance and health of your gums.
- Gum Reshaping – Dr. Hanna will use either radiosurgery or a diode laser to remove excess gum tissue, giving you a more balanced and beautiful smile.
With each procedure, we will ensure the experience is as painless as possible thanks to sedation options such as oral sedation and nitrous oxide.
Whether you want a boost in self-esteem, to look better in photos, or to feel confident meeting someone new, we can help you accomplish the goals you have for your grin. To visit a skilled Kalamazoo cosmetic dentist, call us today at 269-482-3171 or request an appointment online.