Your smile is one of your best features, and it’s the pathway to the rest of your body. It’s so important to keep it healthy and clean, and brushing and flossing regularly is only the beginning. Dr. Hanna of Briarwood Valley Dentistry is proud to be your partner in dental care. With more than 30 years of experience, she believes that with education and prevention you can maintain optimal oral health. By trusting our Kalamazoo general dentistry, you will:
- Sustain good oral health
- Treat potential issues before they become problematic
- Protect your overall health
- Boost your self confidence by feeling good about your grin
- Visit a dentist your whole family can trust
Dr. Hanna also uses the latest technology and equipment that will keep your smile at its best. Schedule an appointment today at 269-482-3171 to visit a dentist that cares about your dental health.
Keep Your Grin in Good Shape
If you’ve ever heard the expression, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” then you’ll understand why it’s so valuable to stay on top of your oral health. In fact, untreated cavities are one of the most common health conditions. They can be easily avoided by keeping up good dental care habits. This includes regular appointments with your dentist! Our general dentistry solutions provide you and your whole family with:
- Thorough Cleaning and Exams – Our thorough cleanings and exams usually take about an hour. During that time, we’ll look for any issues in your mouth in order to prevent them from becoming big problems. We’ll use our DIAGNOdent electronic cavity detector to look for tooth decay. It can catch cavities so small that the naked eye can’t see them, which is important because the sooner we catch decay, the sooner we can correct the problem and prevent it from spreading to surrounding teeth.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – If you are suffering with dry mouth, we can help! We not only provide treatment, but we also address any issues that have arisen in your teeth and gums due to this condition. Often, specialty products can help with dry mouth.
- Halitosis (or Bad Breath) Treatment – This unpleasant problem can have a variety of causes, such as tooth decay, gum disease, chronic dry mouth, an infection in your teeth, or even an underlying health condition. We will work with you on resolving this issue and help you have better breath.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you are dealing with gum disease, we will remove the plaque, tartar, and bacteria surrounding your gumline, and stop the bacteria from infecting other areas of your mouth. You won’t feel a thing with this treatment, thanks to sedation options that keep you calm and relaxed. We offer antibiotic treatment if needed, to eliminate harmful bacteria that can endanger your oral health. Plus, we use a laser to encourage healing.
Taking care of your smile impacts your oral and overall health. Our trustworthy team cares about the smiles of you and your whole family. For Kalamazoo general dentistry, contact Briarwood Valley Dentistry at 269-482-3171 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.