When it comes to your family, you want what’s best for them. We also know how important it is to find a dentist who cares about your family’s oral health as much as you do. That’s why Dr. Hanna is excited to be your partner in dental care! When you bring your loved ones to a trusted and experienced Kalamazoo family dentist, you can:
- Bring your whole crew to one location
- Access dental care for all ages from young to old
- Set a good example for your whole family with good oral care habits
- Easily keep track of appointments and simplify your life
- Reduce dental anxiety in kids by having them at your appointments
- Visit a convenient location near KinderCare by W Main St
For compassionate dental care for your whole family, call today at 269-482-3171 to schedule an appointment.
Practice Good Oral Care Habits With Your Whole Family
Family dentistry is basically dental care for all of your loved ones. As an experienced family dentist, and Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Hanna uses the latest techniques and best practices in dentistry for all ages from children to adults.
To get your child accustomed to visiting the dentist, we recommend bringing them with you to your own appointments. Our team will talk to them about what’s going on and discuss with you how to take good care of their teeth at home. Afterward, they’ll get a reward from our treasure box!
At Briarwood Valley Dentistry, we provide services to your whole family including:
- General Dentistry – We offer thorough cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, dry mouth care, and even treatment for bad breath.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create the smile you’ve always dreamed of with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – Bring back your smile with our restorative services, including dental crowns and bridges as well as dentures.
- Dental Emergencies – Don’t wait another day to take care of an emergency with your teeth, mouth, or gums. We will see you as soon as possible. We offer two forms of sedation if you need help relaxing while we resolve your pain.
- Tooth Removal – We’ll take care of problems in your mouth with tooth removal. We can also help prepare your jaw for dental implants with bone grafts. You can get sedation, if needed, so you won’t feel a thing during your treatments.
With over 30 years of experience, you can trust putting your family’s oral care in the hands of Dr. Hanna. To visit a caring Kalamazoo family dentist, call us today at 269-482-3171 to schedule an appointment or request one online.