You already know the importance of brushing and flossing regularly. However, that’s not enough to prevent many of the problems that can arise with your teeth, gums, and mouth. Scheduling regular appointments is essential to maintaining your oral health. Dr. Hanna is proud to be your partner in dental care, and by visiting her for your regular cleanings and exams in Kalamazoo, you will:
- Avoid problems like tooth decay and gum disease
- Catch dental problems early to avoid invasive, and often more expensive, treatments
- Feel confident about having a beautiful, healthy smile
- Receive education about how to best take care of your teeth at home
To visit an experienced dentist who has cared for patients for over 30 years, schedule an appointment with us today at 269-482-3171.
Keep Your Dream Smile With Routine Care
Your smile is one of your best assets! That’s why it’s so important to take care of it. You and your whole family will benefit from regular cleanings and exams, because only professional cleanings can remove the build up of plaque and tartar on your teeth and gums. In addition, our dental exams look for problems that you can’t see with the naked eye. Here’s what you can expect when you visit us:
- Your regular cleaning and exam will usually take about an hour, unless it’s your first visit.
- If you are seeing us for the first time, we create a mouth-map to track changes over time and address your oral care concerns and goals.
- We use the latest equipment, including an intraoral camera so you can see what we see inside of your mouth and a DIAGNOdent electronic cavity detector to catch tooth decay in its earliest stages.
- After a thorough exam, including a screening for oral cancer, we’ll take digital X-rays if needed. It’s a safer and more efficient way to examine problem areas in your mouth even further.
- We may recommend preventive services like fluoride treatments and dental sealants to help prevent cavities.
- We also offer two forms of sedation and computer-assisted anesthesia if you struggle with dental anxiety or just want to feel relaxed during your appointment.
Since we are a family dentist, you can schedule an appointment for your entire family. You can even bring your child in for your cleaning and exam so they can see how the whole process works and become comfortable with it before their own visits.
Dr. Hanna has over 30 years of experience caring for patients, and providing cleanings and exams in Kalamazoo. Maintain the health of your smile by calling us today at 269-482-3171.