Wearing a mouthguard provides protection to your mouth when you need it the most. That’s why we’re excited to offer custom-fit mouthguards in Kalamazoo. Whether you play sports, or grind your teeth at night, your mouthguard will:
- Protect your teeth while you play sports
- Feel comfortable and stay in place
- Allow you to speak and breathe easily
- Prevent teeth grinding while you sleep
- Fit better than mouthguards purchased from a store
- Prevent pressure on the TMJ to alleviate painful headaches, neck aches, and shoulder pain
To avoid the injury caused by playing sports or stop the side effects caused by teeth grinding, call us today at 269-482-3171 for your mouthguard.
Play & Sleep Safely by Avoiding Damage to Your Smile
If you play sports, an injury to your mouth can damage your teeth and result in tooth loss, if serious enough. In fact, the American Dental Association (ADA) says that athletes who don’t wear them are 60 times more likely to experience injuries. Meanwhile, if you deal with bruxism and grind your teeth while you sleep, that can cause dental damage. Luckily, there is a way to protect your mouth in both of these situations! We offer two types of mouthguards:
- Sports Mouthguards – Our custom-made mouthguard will protect your teeth, mouth, and gums while play sports. Unlike anything you might buy in the store, this is made using impressions of your teeth. It’s designed to fit comfortably in your mouth, so it won’t come loose and still allows you to breathe and talk normally.
- Night Guards – This type of mouthguard acts as a barrier between your teeth while you sleep. This oral appliance is custom-fit for your mouth so you won’t be bothered by it during the night. By eliminating bruxism, you are preventing jaw pain, tooth pain, and will likely start waking up feeling more rested.
Take the necessary steps to maintain strong and healthy teeth. For mouthguards in Kalamazoo, call us today at 269-482-3171 to schedule an appointment. If you’ve experienced dental damage, be sure to ask us about our restorative care options.