Your smile is one of your best features, and it’s important you love the way it looks so you can show it off to the world. For many people, though, cosmetic treatments can be too expensive. That’s why we’re excited to offer tooth bonding as an affordable solution to your teeth goals. If you want an attractive smile, Kalamazoo tooth bonding can:
- Improve the appearance of your teeth in one visit
- Correct minor imperfections
- Give you huge benefits with this one small change
- Boost your self confidence
- Encourage you to go after opportunities
Get ready to show off your smile with this affordable cosmetic solution. Call us today at 269-482-3171 for an appointment.
Fix the Flaws in Your Beautiful Smile
The way your teeth look not only affects the way others see you, but it influences the way you feel about yourself too. When you love the way you look, you feel better about yourself and have improved self esteem. Dental bonding is a way of hiding the imperfections in your smile such as cracks, discolorations, and chips. Here’s what you can expect with bonding treatment;
- It will only take one appointment. With tooth bonding, since you don’t need custom-made restorations like you do with veneers, it’s easy to get done in one appointment. Your dentist will apply a tooth-colored composite to hide the flaws on your teeth and use special equipment to harden and polish the material for a beautiful appearance. This will only take about an hour, unless you are having the procedure done to more than one tooth.
- It’s a painless procedure. However, if needed, we do offer local anesthesia and dental sedation for you to remain comfortable and relaxed during your appointment.
- Your dental bonding will look like natural teeth. There’s no need to worry if this cosmetic treatment will be an obvious change, because it will blend right in with your smile. We can even whiten your teeth beforehand so we can match your bonding to your whiter smile.
- Your tooth bonding can last several years. While not as long-term of a cosmetic solution as veneers, tooth bonding can last a few years with proper care and attention. That means practicing good oral hygiene and not missing your regular cleanings and exams.
It’s time to get the smile you’ve always wanted with our tooth bonding in Kalamazoo. Contact our office at 269-482-3171 to schedule an appointment.