Sooner or later you will probably face a dental emergency. Of course, routine dental cleanings and exams will go a long way toward preventing a dental disaster. However, unforeseen dental emergencies in Kalamazoo can still happen. The team at Briarwood Family Dentistry is ready to help you through any emergencies you might experience. Dr. Hanna has several decades of experience repairing smiles, plus she is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, so you can trust your care to her expertise. Our treatment can help:
- Stop your dental pain so you can relax again
- Target your emergency situation to get your smile back in shape
- Prevent further damage that could require more extensive treatment
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
If you’re in pain, call us now at 269-482-3171 and we’ll get you into the office as soon as possible, the same day in most cases. Established patients may be seen after hours and on weekends, as there is always someone on call. If you’re nervous about coming in, be sure to ask about our sedation options that will relieve your anxiety and help you relax.
Rely on Our Team for Skilled Care During a Dental Emergency
You never know when a dental crisis is going to strike, causing you discomfort and potential damage to your smile. That’s why it’s so important to have the number for a qualified dental professional available when you need it most. In our area, that professional is Dr. Lorraine Hanna. Over more than 30 years in practice, she has treated thousands of happy patients and helped them feel better.
Below are some of the most common treatments we use when a patient comes to us in pain:
- Tooth Fillings – Our beautiful fillings stop pain and repair dental damage.
- Tooth Bonding – Composite resin will repair cracks, chips, and more.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations strengthen damaged teeth and replace missing teeth.
- Tooth Removal – We’ll gently remove your tooth if we can’t save it through other treatments.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom mouthguard will help your jaw feel better and prevent teeth grinding.
Don’t suffer any longer! Visit Briarwood Valley Dentistry now at 269-482-3171 for any dental emergencies in Kalamazoo. If you have a non-emergency need, you can also request an appointment online.